LF Wheel Flies off Eldorado

I didn't see it happen, I was a few blocks away but a little gurl driving a 90 something Eldorado lost the LF wheel.
Speed limit was 40 on that stretch of road.
When I passed by she had managed to swing a left turn around a corner out of the way of traffic.
All five studs on the front hub were gone. A portion of the wheel well was laying along the curb.
It looked like she might of been driving on a space saver spare. I saw a black rim upside down along the curb. The RR wheel was chrome.
She was standing outside the vehicle talking on her cell phone.
harryface
On Fri, 2 Jun 2006 17:32:22 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote:

Sounds like someone didn't tighten up the lug nuts properly .........

phone #? s