Life after Park Avenue

Dave,

I would not buy a LeSabre. The 2000-2005 body style was awful looking. A friend has a 2002 and other friends, including me don't go on long trips with him anymore due to a poor back seat ride. After an hour you have to get out of the car & walk off your ache' s & pains.

As far as buying a top of the line car, my Park Avenue is the base model. Trouble is all the stuff I don't really want has been standard for 15 + years. Why can't a cloth seat be optional? It was offered up to

2001 or 2002.

In another year the leather on the driver seat will be so wrinkled & crackled the seat will look 20 years old.

The cloth seats in my 15 year old Bonneville looks brand new.

Oh well.........

Harryface

05 Park Avenue 34,477 91 Bonneville LE 306,078
Reply to
Harry Face

Dave

As do the leather seats in our '95 PA Ultra. And, they are soft leather, unlike some I've seen in other cars, and even later PAs.

BTW, that Avalon is a real temptation!

Ed

Reply to
Ed