Lights Flicker

I have a 1990 Chevy Lunina 4 dr sedan- 3.1v-6- Air-Auto Tran Recently I had a problem with the idle, and lights dimming, and flickering, at lower rpms. I had it serviced, they replaced, an idle control, and the alternator was bad. New alternator was installed . The car runs great, with great accleration, My problem is the headlights still flicker, and they seem to flicker when the engine misses, when idling. The miss isn't detectable under load, when acclerating the engine seems to run smooth, and strong Car isn't putting out any error codes. ECM was replaced about a year ago. Also lights dim slightly when the brake pedal is depressed. What would make the lights flicker, a the same time I detect a slight miss at idle.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Bob

Reply to
puk

Bad ground. Bad battery.

Reply to
Woody

Bad engine ground, Bad battery feed into the interior.

Reply to
Steve W.