Liquid found on floor underneath the front bumper?

Hi,
I just found out after backing out the 2000 Montana van, there was a small puddle of liquid (semi dry out) right underneath the bumper on the floor
very close to the front passenger wheel.
I rubbed off the floor with paper towel but I couldn't smell it and I couldn't identify the colour as the floor is dirty with winter driving so it's pretty dark. My wishful thinking is just some sort of water from underneath the car as here in Ontario, it's snowing season and it could just be snow melting?
However, my van was back from the famous 3.4L gasket leaking problem and I haven't found any leaking in engine oil nor coolant. Hopefully it's not another leak.
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,
Simon
Newbie wrote:

on most vehicles the AC / heater drain hole is there. Since there are open vents below the windshield water can enter there and it will eventually drain out that hose.
Eugene,
Thanks for your information. I'll keep an eye on it for the next few days.
Simon

small
so
open
Put some cardboard under your auto after parking it. Some of that fancy white cardboard. That way, if it's antifreeze that is leaking, you will see the color of the antifreeze on the card board.

just