Location Cam position sensor

Looking for the location of this part in the engine, I'm getting different info from parts guys and mechanics ??

juanrey wrote:

That engine does not have a cam sensor.

I looked back to see which engine you are referring to, but maybe your comment comes from a different post.
The 3800 had the sensor in the front cover. The magnet was in the cam gear.

I saw the same thing and then I "realized" the poster was being clever. The OP never mentioned the engine size, and I think the reply was meant to be tongue in cheek.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

-

engine?
Can't you tell, Shep...He's just testing us to see if we are worthy;>)