Location of resistor pack on 94 Olds?

I am trying to find the loctaion of the resistor pack for the blower of a 94 olds royal 88. The rapair manual doesnt say much about the blower. Any ideas?

Typically the blower resistor is on top of the heater / blower box on the firewall. Look right above the blower motor.
Not sure on 94's but there may be some plastic trim panel or outside fuse boxes blocking the view of firewall and that area in question.
good luck
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~274,129 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
yes, there is a plastic cover over the relays and large fuses. I followed the wires from the blower and it goes behind the relay/fuse pannel but this is on the far passenger side? What may help is knowing the order of parts, such as what is inline between the blower and resistor pack. Thanks.

It is located up and to the left of the blower motor on top of the blower box.