Lockup Torque Convertor, 94 LeSabre

Page 2 of 2
I changed spark plugs and wires recently. I also changed the fluid and filter in the transmission. I do I check the pressure?
" Paul " <"=?x-user-defined?Q??= Paul

Alpha One wrote:

I assume 4t60E, ODBi ? Test port on top of the trans. Looks like a plug. I don't know what the specs are for that year & application though. You will have to look in a GM trans manual for that info. Hook your scanner to the obd link and see what the pressure is when the ecu sends the lock up signal.