Looking for component cross reference for chassis electrical diagram for Prizm

In my Chiltons it has wiring diagrams for my Prizm but the diagrams label connectors and splices with numbers that are supposed to be cross referenced
to a component location diagram. I can't find such a component location diagram in my Chilton's manual. Does anyone know where I can find such a diagram?
Thanks.
--
~Anne

What year ??????