Looking for specs for 2001 Impala AC

I haven't been able to find a Chilton or Haynes manual yet, must stil be too new. I need to see what temp the AC should be and when the pressure should
be. Ours just isn't keeping the car cool. I don't know if its because the AC isn't working right or if its because the car is bigger and has a lot of glass to let too much sun in. I'm comparing to my 2000 S-10, on the same days we sweat in the Impala the S-10 can give us frostbite.
The Chilton/Haynes would probably be pretty useless for those sort of specifics anyway. The service manual has a chart listing the maximum outlet temperature, low side and high side pressure according to relative humidity and ambient air temperature..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Cool, thanks

the vent temps should be 40-45' in the shade. If you are in AZ and its 115' at noon with no shade its gonna be hot, period.
: I haven't been able to find a Chilton or Haynes manual yet, must stil be too : new. I need to see what temp the AC should be and when the pressure should : be. Ours just isn't keeping the car cool. I don't know if its because the : AC isn't working right or if its because the car is bigger and has a lot of : glass to let too much sun in. I'm comparing to my 2000 S-10, on the same : days we sweat in the Impala the S-10 can give us frostbite. : :
I realize that, I'm comparing it to my S-10 which we can set side by side in the driveway and run AC in both and in the Impala you sweat and in the S-10 you freeze. Now the S-10 does have darker windows (factory tint) and I have added some extra rv-type insulation in the headliner and cab, plug my windows are not a laid back so they don't let in as much sun. I was a little disapointed in the Impala, I mean its a nice car, rides smooth and roomy, but it has a lot of wind/road noise and the heat/ac isn;t as good as the S-10. The S-10 is an older design and while the suspension is a little rough and the seats aren't as good, I like it better. Just wish I has the extra cash for the 4.3 and 4x4.

same