Losing Hope...Parts for V8 1970 Buick LeSabre?

Folks,

I have been looking for a long time for the following parts for a V8

1970 Buick LeSabre. I have looked at dozens of parts sites across the web. Some claim to have the parts but on closer inspection do not. I have posted to Buick collector sites to no avail. HELP!

- For the front suspension, I need the complete assembly and 2 upper control arms.

- 2 strut bars

- Rear brake shoes

- Core support

I prefer new parts but am having such a tough time finding these parts and will accept used if in decent shape.

If you don't personally have these parts could you suggest a supplier who might have parts for this car?

I very appreciate any suggestions you can make as to where I might find these parts!

Thanks, BNEX snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
bnex

Weird

Reply to
Shep

try: allamericanclassics.com They have an eBay store too.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

I'm afraid Hemmings was no help. I've contacted allamericanclassics.com and am awaiting their reply. Based on their webpage, they do look promising.

I've found the brake shoes locally.

Any other suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks for the help!

BNEX

Scott Buchanan wrote:

Reply to
bnex

Try I CO Whitney, WBMA

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Doesn't MOOG have suspension parts? I think I have a MOOG Catalogue someplace that has old part numbers. I had a 68 LeSabre at one time.

Perhaps 70 Impala parts are interchangble with your Buick & more easy to find?

good luck

harryface

Reply to
Harry Face

Sounds like the OP needs a Hollander's interchange manual. Sometimes a public library may have older copies in the "reference" section. I remember once I needed a gas tank for an old GTI and I was able to determine that a similar year Jetta tank would work by visiting the library.

nate

Reply to
N8N