Low Cost Automotive Scan Gauge

I have recently built a low-cost Scan Gauge for my vehicle. I am going to build up some additional units to sell, if anyone's interested. I will be selling them (initially) for $95.
I don't know if this would be interesting/useful for anyone here, but I have some further information on this page: http://www.gamingenterprisesinc.com/auto_gauge /
On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 14:57:31 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net wrote:

Other than going to a site under these circumstances is not wise (too much malware), a price of $95 is insane. For that price you can buy a commercial product.

This device does not seem to scan trouble codes nor allow resets. I dont think it is the sort of thing that I would buy.

You tried it? Brave man! Personally you may want to scan your computer carefully now. <g>
Gotta love a scan too that doesn't scan, or do anything else useful either!
PeterD wrote:

I went to the site and looked at it. It's a single protocol CAN ONLY tool. NOT Generic OBD II It does NOT display trouble codes. NO bi-directional control Reads only ECM data.
So you could watch IAT, ECT, EOT, MAF, MAF, TPI, Engine Load %, Vehicle Speed, RPM, Fuel Level, Battery Voltage,
And for an extra 30 bucks you could have 2 more PID inputs displayed as long as they conform to SAE J1979
--
Steve W.