LS1 GM engine

Question, Having never messed with the later GM engines, I don't know so I thought I'd ask here.
The engine is a LS1 out of a 2000 Camaro. Can the block be bored? If
so, how much overbore can it take, safely?
Thank you.
I would check with a high line performance machine shop, these are thin wall blocks and a accurate answer is required. Probably .030 is it, but dig further.