LT1 Wiring Schematic

Does anyone know where on the internet I can find a wiring schematic for a 1996 or so LT1 engine out of a Corvette/Camaro? I bought a '93 Yukon with this engine in it and the person(s) who put it in there didn't do a very
good job. They cut a whole bunch of wires. I'm trying to get it put back together the right way.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Rob