LTZ no warm start

My '98 Lumina LTZ does not start when it's warm. If I drive around long enough to get the engine hot, stop the engine, then come back to start it 30-60 minutes later (while it's still warm) it will not start. It turns and sounds as if it is going to start but it does not catch. If I come back to start it while it's still hot it will start. If it is not starting and I pop the hood to help cool things it starts once the temp gauge falls below normal.

Reply to
DavidJHathaway

The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups---= - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

Reply to
Shep