Lumina 1992 Computer Reset

I all, I have a question. How can I reset my computer on my car. Its a Lumina 1992 3.1L MPFI.
Thx Frank

Easiest is to just unplug the negative battery terminal, wait a bit, then reconnect. Alternatively you can disconnect the ground pigtail at the diagnostic port under the dash by the steering column.
Steve

I don't know if this helps but here is a website on idle relearning for the Lumina. Roy
http://www.xse.com/leres/efidiag/idlelearn.html