Lumina 2005

Hi!

What do you think about this car? Any issue I should know before I bought it?

Many thanks!!

Reply to
cimetière

Daniel,

You may receive very few responses on this subject, since the last product year for the Lumina in the USA was 2001. We do not have a 2005 Lumina.

If you state which engine and transmition you have, perhaps we can tell you about them. Or if you were mistaken about the model year, let us know.

GMdude.

Reply to
GMdude