Lumina 3.1 cold stall

I NEED YOUR HELP! I have a 1996 Lumina sedan with a 3.1L engine. Starts fantastic all the time. when the engine is cold, the second I touch the gas pedal it sputters, runs rough, and stalls. I can restart it with no problem,
idles perfect. Again, the second I touch the gas, same problem. If I let it idle for 10 minutes until the engine reaches about 140 degrees, no problems at all. Runs like new. I have changed the Plugs, Wires, Fuel pressure regulator, Fuel filter, Replaced the fuel injectors, Temperature sensor for the computer, and the Throttle position sensor. Please help, I'm at wits end trying to solve the mystery since it is a COLD ONLY problem. Frustrated_1

the gas pedal it sputters, runs rough, and stalls. I can restart it with no problem, idles perfect. Again, the second I touch the gas, same problem. If I let it idle for 10 minutes until the engine reaches about 140 degrees, no problems at all. Runs like new.

Replaced the fuel injectors, Temperature sensor for the computer, and the Throttle position sensor.

COLD ONLY problem.

I would start by putting a t code reader on to see if any faults are stored.
John
Sorry, this is a 1995 LUMINA. It has a 12 pin socket for testing but only has 2 wires going to it. What kind of tester would I need. All of the OBDI testers I have come across only test up to a 1994 3.1L Lumina. Thanks for you help.
You need a code reader that does 8192 baud ALDL. The high end Snap-on/Mac Tools scanners do this, as well as the "Tech 1". Or you can make your own. Do a google search for "8192 ALDL", you'll find it.

has 2 wires going to it. What kind of tester would I need. All of the OBDI testers I have come across only test up to a 1994 3.1L Lumina. Thanks for you help.

the gas pedal it sputters, runs rough, and stalls. I can restart it with no problem, idles perfect. Again, the second I touch the gas, same problem. If I let it idle for 10 minutes until the engine reaches about 140 degrees, no problems at all. Runs like new.

Replaced the fuel injectors, Temperature sensor for the computer, and the Throttle position sensor.

COLD ONLY problem.

Hey Frustrated-1 check out the idle air motor it can cause this very problem if it is intermittent in op.
Jim.J
Is there a certain procedure to check the idle motor? I've never had one off before. Thanks.
Are you getting an improvement at all with any of your fixes?
It may be time to take it in and have them run diagnostics, but, I can think of the O2 sensor and the EGR being possible culprits. I have a 92 Lumina with a 3.1 (not sure if the 95 is significantly different) that was stalling. Except mine was stalling after just a short drive (OK when cold).
Anyway, I shot some carb cleaner in the intake and the engine smoothed out. Replacing the O2 improved it a little more. Long story short - fuel filter, new plugs and wires, PCV - finally runs fine. But each one helped it run better.
Sometimes problems are cumulative.
I took the egr valves apart and all 3 valves seem to be working. No excess carbon buildup in the ports. I have not looked into the O2 sensor yet. I talked with the local garage and they tell be it does not send info to the computer until the engine is warm. Still no change in the operation. Thanks for your input.