Lumina Keyless Entry

Can anyone tell me how to program a remote fob for a 2001 Lumina car? Thanks H

Try This...it should work.....
Important! Once the BCM enters program mode, all transmitters must be programmed at the same time. Any transmitters not learned at this time will be erased.
1) Remove the key from the ignition cylinder
2) Remove the BCM PRGRM fuse from the fuse panel
3) Close all the doors
4) Close the liftgate
5) Turn the ign lock cylinder to the ACC. position
6) Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second
7) Open and close any door Achim will be heard when the system enters the BCM programming mode
IMPORTANT! After 7 seconds a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessar to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming.
8) Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds
9) Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be programmed.
10) Remove the ignition key from the ignition cylinder
11) Install the BCM PRGRM fuse back into the fuse panel.

30 seconds on google found this http://www.automotivehelper.com/topic405955.htm

Yes, I found that last night, too. I also found two other methods and all three are different. Steve has posted another different method which makes four. I was hoping for confirmation or at least consensus on which was the correct one. H

for
Okay, the exact method (almost) is:
1. Open trunk. 2. Pull aside right side compartment trim in order to gain access. 3. Use a jumper wire with alligator clips in order to ground RKE programming connector. The doors will lock and unlock. This action indicates that the RCDLR has entered the keyless entry transmitter programming mode. 4. While the programming connector is grounded, program each remote, one at a time. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously on the first remote. Hold the buttons for 10 seconds. The door locks will lock and unlock. This action indicates that the keyless entry transmitter has been programmed. 5. Repeat step 4 for the remaining remotes. You can program up to 4 remotes. 6. Remove jumper wire. 7. Verify remotes work properly. 8. Install the right side rear compartment trim. 9. Close trunk. 10. Drink beer.
Steve