Malibu 2005

I have a 2005 Malibu and sometimes it will not start. Took it in and they replaced the fuel cap said it wasn’t sealing. Helped for awhile but today it wouldn’t start. Any advice, because the dealer doesn’t
see any codes and doesn’t have any ideas.
Thanks
âś–
jordand wrote:

Find another dealer that does have an idea. If you are stuck with only one possible dealer available let them flatbed it in and contact GM.
Add pictures here
âś–
Ok I need more imformation, Engine, and the last * of the Vin #, thats all . Are two preleminary imformations on the GM data base one of them you are not going to like and thats probably why they did not do nothing about it, most likely the technician got scared. please let me know and i will e-mail you the correct imformation so you could go back to the dealer and show them. But have to keep me in the back seat please. you understand right. GM Certified Technician

Add pictures here
âś–