Malibu 2005 - Remote Start - Check Engine Problem

Just had an aftermarket remote start (Astrostart) installed on my Malibu and the Check Engine light won't turn off when the key is in the ignition.
Has there been a solution that I can pass on to my installer?
Thanks! You guys rock!
Get a code reader and read the engine code. The check engine light may not have anything to do with the remote starter.