Marauder Production Ends

Page 2 of 2
Hamburger outsells steak, what's your point?
mike hunt
Lei Ramose wrote:

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:30:14 -0400, DustyRhoades wrote:

You don't mess with something that sells well, especially when a large number of the current buyers are buying it because it's FWD.
According to my contacts at GM, it's about 60/40 that the Deville will stay FWD past 2007, with a RWD large luxury sedan likely as a complement.
--
Levi Ramsey
snipped-for-privacy@cygnetnet.net
Lei Ramose wrote:

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 00:26:58 +0000, Levi Ramsey wrote:

Typo: 60/40 that it goes to RWD. It has not been conclusively decided. Which year's annual report claims that it's been decided?