Marauder Production Ends

In three posts I said I saw it in the Stockholders report. If you know someone who owns GM stock, ask to see a copy, WBMA.

mike hunt

Joe Blow wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt2

Yes, I had read all 3 of your posts. And I have looked at the GM stockholders reports . If you or someone else could reference a specific page of a specific document, it would be appreciated.

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com:

Reply to
Joe Blow

The is the historical document released public, even it is not current. The last listed report for 2002 is over a year old. The report I'm referring to is for the first quarter of 2004, you need to be a share holder of record on March 15, 2004 to receive a copy. Try 'Automotive News' for more published information, WBMA

mike hunt

Joe Blow wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt2