Mediation/Arbitration GM Canada

Has anyone had to use the mediator process to get concerns addressed regarding repairs when normal channels like the Dealer and GM's CSRs proved fruitless.
If so what was your experience and was it worth it.
Yes...good luck! All channels spout the company line and are hardly customer focused at all, in my opinion.
| Has anyone had to use the mediator process to get concerns addressed | regarding repairs when normal channels like the Dealer and GM's CSRs proved | fruitless. | If so what was your experience and was it worth it. | |
Are you talking CMVAP arbitration? My experience with it was that the GM service people on the phone became very hostile and accused me of seeking arbitration because I wanted out of the lease. I did not proceed with arbitration as a sign of good faith, but the car was still never fixed to my satisfaction. It was a 2001 Sunfire GT that had loud front end thunking noises when braking. The repair attempts were a comedy of errors spanning over 8 months and at least 7 service visits. Ultimately their response was "that's probably as good as it gets".
--

Rob