Meguiars cleaner/wax, new formula?

Years ago I used to use that Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax which came in the purple squeeze bottle, and IIRC it had a very mild abraisive in it which removed the old wax and oxidized paint and left a great shine.
The stuff had a pretty runny consistency like a milkshake, and was kind of a beige colour, and worked extremely well. Today I had my son go get some to use on his van and he came back with a tub of this thick paste with a coconut smell -- and the old fimiliar "Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax" label. But the stuff was nothing like what I used to buy in the squeeze bottle and I didn't think it worked as well either. It just seemed like plain-ass carnauba wax, which wasn't what I expected or needed for this particular application. Anyone remember the stuff I'm talking about, and know if it's still available? Their website didn't really show anything. I can't believe they wouldn't sell that same stuff anymore, as I remember it as being very popular and effective.
Look at this http://www.meguiars.com /

What is this? A troll post and a spamming reply? Get a life.

A rose by any other name would be just as dumb.
Hit the nail square on the head again. Who's products are you going to tout now?

rose wrote, "What is this? A troll post..?" ******************************************* Most definitely. So please stop doing it.