Meguiars cleaner/wax, new formula?

Years ago I used to use that Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax which came in the purple squeeze bottle, and IIRC it had a very mild abraisive in it which removed the old wax and oxidized paint and left a great shine. The stuff had a pretty runny consistency like a milkshake, and was kind of a beige colour, and worked extremely well. Today I had my son go get some to use on his van and he came back with a tub of this thick paste with a coconut smell -- and the old fimiliar "Meguiar's Cleaner/Wax" label. But the stuff was nothing like what I used to buy in the squeeze bottle and I didn't think it worked as well either. It just seemed like plain-ass carnauba wax, which wasn't what I expected or needed for this particular application. Anyone remember the stuff I'm talking about, and know if it's still available? Their website didn't really show anything. I can't believe they wouldn't sell that same stuff anymore, as I remember it as being very popular and effective.

Reply to
Dale R

Look at this

Double Tap

What is this? A troll post and a spamming reply? Get a life.

Reply to
Rose Melinis

A rose by any other name would be just as dumb.

Reply to
Double Tap

rose wrote, "What is this? A troll post..?" ******************************************* Most definitely. So please stop doing it.

Reply to
Dale R

Hit the nail square on the head again. Who's products are you going to tout now?

Reply to
Rose Melinis