Michelin Arctic Alpins ( good , bad )

I know this is a bit off topic but I was wondering if anyone could comment on these tires for me. Good ,bad etc.

Had them on a '95 Buick Roadmaster, they were very good tires in the snow, a little noisy, but very good tread life.

Have snow tires is a plus but driving slow is a must so in my view I would buy any snow tires. If cost is not a factor to you then you should go with Michelin. Since the snow tires does not last more than 3 winters, other brands are just as good to save cost.
Cheers, Paul