Mileage

I've owned a 1993 Buick LeSabre Custom for about a year and a half now, and I still only have 80,000 miles on the chassis. I had the engine yanked
and got the Supercharged 3.8 (L something-or-other) and then I started to play - exhaust, computer, transmission, and man do I get some strange looks where I live. Did you know if you wiggle just right, an APC intake for a 96 Honda Civic fits just right?
I work for a vending machine company so I travel all over the state of PA on a daily basis (see the funny service call of the week at the end of the post), so I am forced to drive a Dodge Caravan. Shockingly, my van has 230,00 on it and still runs like a top. We have two others that are about to crest the 200000 mark, and all run well. I think they run the 3.0L 6cyl.
Just wondering what kind of mileage I can expect from my Buick if I take proper care of it. Any thoughts?
***Funny - Drove an hour and a half around Christmas time to lift the slate out of a pool table to get someone's dentures out. So denture wearers, if you're going to shoot a few games, consider Sea-Bond or something. The gentleman was STILL waiting on me when I got there to get his teeth to eat his lunch!