Miss fire when hot ?

Hi folks! My 90 olds cutlass supreme with the 3.1 V6 seems to have developed a hiccup when it warms up. After the engine is warm, at idle the engine is missing like crazy. When you
first start up the car, it's just fine. But take the engine off idle, and it seems just fine. Before I go and get down and dirty, I wanted to get some opinions on what the cause could be .. Bad plug wires? Bad ignition coil packs? What could be screwing up when the engine warms up to cause the misfire?
Article on misfires: http://www.babcox.com/editorial/us/us50320.htm might help GW
clevere wrote:

used wire harness connecting new fuel pump ?
LOL : - )
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~267,300 miles_~_~_
I'll pretend I didn't read that, and not hold it against ya Harry :P