Mom - Can I have one???

Saw this in diesel power magazine. Some dude near me did a LB7-powered Grand National. Pretty cool
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3272813330707759731
http://www.18to1.com /
Now back to finding a local low-mileage 6.5 Suburban...
--
www.perfectreign.com

So... Is it a Truck or SUV, or Car... Sorry I couldn't resist.
I want one toooooo..

on Saturday 06 October 2007 06:23 am, someone posing as Bill took a rock and etched into the cave:

LOL!
Hey, with a duramax diesel engine, I'll take it no matter what.
Wonder if I could squeeze that engine in my wife's VUE....
--
www.perfectreign.com

the 1970'442 that I bought brand new with all the options! Plus with a moderate tune(400+hp) it gets better than 20mpg on the hiway! Buzz
on Tuesday 09 October 2007 04:07 am, someone posing as 2fatbbq took a rock and etched into the cave:

The duramax engine rocks! I test drove the duramax, 6.0 powerstroke and the 5.9 and 6.7 cummins and found the duramax to be the most - erm - fun.
Now that I've got my dad's '99 Sebring as a daily driver - which gets almost 10MPG better than my Avalanche - I am seriously looking into a '94-'99 Suburban diesel. It would be very cool to fill up with biodiesel or even veggie oil and tell the Arabs to fuck off. Though it doesn't have the duramax, the 6.5TD is still a nice engine.
I would do that now with my Avalanche, which takes E85, but there are no E85 stations within 50 miles of me yet.
--
www.perfectreign.com