Mom - Can I have one???

Saw this in diesel power magazine. Some dude near me did a LB7-powered Grand National. Pretty cool

Now back to finding a local low-mileage 6.5 Suburban...

Reply to
PerfectReign

So... Is it a Truck or SUV, or Car... Sorry I couldn't resist.

I want one toooooo..

Reply to
Bill

on Saturday 06 October 2007 06:23 am, someone posing as Bill took a rock and etched into the cave:

LOL!

Hey, with a duramax diesel engine, I'll take it no matter what.

Wonder if I could squeeze that engine in my wife's VUE....

Reply to
PerfectReign

recently bought an '06 dmax(LBZ) in a GMC 2500---it is a better hot rod than the 1970'442 that I bought brand new with all the options! Plus with a moderate tune(400+hp) it gets better than 20mpg on the hiway! Buzz

Reply to
2fatbbq

on Tuesday 09 October 2007 04:07 am, someone posing as 2fatbbq took a rock and etched into the cave:

The duramax engine rocks! I test drove the duramax, 6.0 powerstroke and the

5.9 and 6.7 cummins and found the duramax to be the most - erm - fun.

Now that I've got my dad's '99 Sebring as a daily driver - which gets almost

10MPG better than my Avalanche - I am seriously looking into a '94-'99 Suburban diesel. It would be very cool to fill up with biodiesel or even veggie oil and tell the Arabs to f*ck off. Though it doesn't have the duramax, the 6.5TD is still a nice engine.

I would do that now with my Avalanche, which takes E85, but there are no E85 stations within 50 miles of me yet.

Reply to
PerfectReign