Montana - Feed/Return line on tranny cooler?

Just wondering if someone here with the knowledge of such could confirm for me what lines coming to/from the factory rad transmission cooler on a 2000 Montana is the feed, and which is the return?
I'm going to assume (a bad thing, I know) that the top is the feed and the bottom is the return?
Thanks Mark
Hi Mark, don't know for sure, but I'm going to be at my Chevy dealer's tomorrow, and I can ask my service rep for confirmation. I'm thinking the montana and Lumina are similar in hookup. Roy

Mark, my service rep was not sure either, but he thought you were right. I guess trial disconnecting of a line and starting the engine would show which side was the feed. Roy