Montana replacement DVD player

I have an '04 Montana and the DVD player is shot. The dealer wants $1000 for a new one! I've tried ebay, local parts dealers and junk yards and I can't find one. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can
look next? I've got a two week road trip coming up and it would be nice to have this thing working. Thanks in advance.
Geo wrote:

Hi Geo...
Took one quick try to find this one...
http://cgi.ebay.ca/97-05-Pontiac-Montana-Venture-DVD-Player-Flip-Screen_W0QQitemZ140138185315QQihZ004QQcategoryZ38649QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
Take care.
Ken

Well, their return policy is to only take returns if the unit is defective or not as advertised. If I plug it in and the problem turns out to be something other than my dvd player I'm out $200. Thanks for forwarding this Ken.

You could try connecting a standard DVD player through the input jacks on the front of the built-in DVD player and see if that works. If it does you could add a small power inverter and be back in buisness. It would be bulkier than the built-in system, but a lot cheaper. You can get pretty small DVD players and the inverter could be put under a seat.