Monty Carlo/parts

Anyone know of a good place to find "parts" for a 1983 Monte Carlo??? Is this car an "over-grown" Chevelle?? Have tried GM"s "parts" group"---was not "successful" in what I was looking for//needing----Car has less than

105,000 "original" miles on it !!! JC Whitney?? Right--send them a "piece" of what is "left" of the window "rain seals// mouldings" --body side mouldings--Badging---
Reply to
Don TENN

Geeze Don - lighten up. Three posts from you today and all three are whinning up a storm. You've obviously got some cool car stuff going on, so hang around and I'm sure you'll find some folks here who will help out with some information.

Reply to
Mike Marlow

got quite a few in the yards down here in NC.....

Reply to
Eightupman

The Monte is a forgotten cousin of the Chevelles, OPGI is one of the few vendors who sell parts for cars built after 1972. Some Auto Parts stores are good about ordering parts for early cars. Some dealerships will help too, others will ignore / or charge excessive amounts

Reply to
Paul