More on 3800 engine missing

Previously I posted a note regarding a slight miss at low rpm's (1500-2200) or so. No computer codes...nothing shows on diagnostics. It was suggested as maybe one of the coils, as the wires and plugs have been replaced.
I didn't mention as it wasn't noticed at first, it does seem to get worse as the engine warms up....on starup and initial driving, it runs pretty good. Does this give an additional clues ? ? TIA again Zork
Zork wrote:

Coil insulation tends to break down more when hot then when cold.