More power.

Looking for some suggestion on adding more horse power to my 91 park ave, I think stock is 160-170, I would like to hit 200 if possible. I was looking at doing dual exhaust, but after reading some stuff on the net I'm not sure it's the best course of action. Mostly because it maybe hard to do it on the car (space) and may not add any power at all.

Thanks, Dan.

Reply to
dasbrow