More stupid questions - 2002 LeSabre

I read a spec sheet on my car here:

It lists these items as standard..........

-Peripheral anti-theft protection

-Coming home device ( it's not the garage door opener listed separately)

-E-mail

-Internet connection

-Telematics

If you can tell me what any of these are or how they work I would be grateful !

TIA

Reply to
HLM

telematics is stuff that communicates in the car like navication, tv, cellphone built in.

Reply to
CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert

I feel sure the Internet Connection refers to like the ALDL receptacle, where the dealership in Alabama plugs in a cable so that a technician in say Michigan can "see" what your car is doing (for troubleshooting purposes)....s.

Reply to
sdlomi2