More stupid questions - 2002 LeSabre

I read a spec sheet on my car here: http://tinyurl.com/dxvd2
It lists these items as standard..........
-Peripheral anti-theft protection -Coming home device ( it's not the garage door opener listed separately)
-E-mail -Internet connection -Telematics
If you can tell me what any of these are or how they work I would be grateful !
TIA
HLM wrote:

telematics is stuff that communicates in the car like navication, tv, cellphone built in.

--
Thank you,

CL Gilbert

where the dealership in Alabama plugs in a cable so that a technician in say Michigan can "see" what your car is doing (for troubleshooting purposes)....s.