Motor Trend Show Coverage - Las Vegas Nevada 2005

Carforums.net has FULL COVERAGE of the 2005 Motor Trend Show in Las Vegas Nevada. So far over 100 pictures from the show have been uploaded to the site. You can see the first set of pictures from day one on:

http://www.carforums.net/showthread.php?t 305
Registration is required to view the images; it only takes a few seconds to register. Believe me, the pictures are worth the time it takes to register.
Several new GM model pictures included
I thought what " happens " in Vegas stays in Vegas?
LOL !