Motorists vs traffic cameras

Page 6 of 6
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 17:15:54 -0500, Dioclese cast forth these pearls of wisdom...:

That is the most incoherent post I've read here in a while. You might want to try again without using words and sentence structure that are beyond your grasp.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEwindstream.net

I never said I liked it. But, I don't like personal accountability denial either. Nor do I like actions of others that radically affect the ability of one to drive on the public roadway safely, as well as their affecting the emmotional state (anger and road rage temptation).
I live in a rural area a few miles from a very small town. The only time I see highway polcing is with laser/radar guns when I go to the big city. I usually have no visual of any police officer, be it city, county or state, if I'm "lucky" enough to be in the big city on the highway during rush hour(s).
--
Dave
Confront and fight Obama zombieism