Motul Synthetic Oils and Products

I came across this brand at a local parts store and wanted to find out how it compares to Mobil 1, Lucas, and Redline products
http://www.pdm-racing.com/products/motuloil.html
http://www.motultech.com/uk/index.html
Thanks

would anyone care. Your handle Car Guy" is really getting on my nerves since you don't know much about cars.

Motul is used by the motorcycle racing teams....