Muscle Car Wanted.

looking for a muscle car project looking in the 3k price range. email me with what you have..thanks

I got a 70 Cutlass S that you might like. I'm in SW GA in you're interested.

not really a muscle car yet but my 84 le sabre has potential. im in ohio
I know a guy in Wisconsin who thinks his TA is a muscle car........
: - )
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~273,777 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
How about a 73 challenger?

Where/how much/any pictures?