My 1998 Blazer doesnt want to start sometimes.

Hey I have a 1998 Blazer 2wd, 4dr. I was having trouble starting my blazer about 3 months ago when it was cold in the mornings but during the day it
would start right up. Then the temperature started to warm up and it cranked up every morning now didnt have a problem until Saturday. I turn the key and it takes about 3 seconds to start but it runs good down the road and never jerks back. can anybody try to help me find out whats wrong?
I suggest you fix it soon becuase if the gas leaks into oil, you might need to rebuild engine. sorry for thiss. but I just posted my experience about the issue. on "1993 GMC Jimmy (Fuel pressure regulator)". good luck .