my 2000 jimmy sle

my check engine light stay`s on now can I reset need help

it stays on for a reason , go to your local parts store and ask if they can check it out.

ECM is the most logical. also plugs,air filter,02sensor.also chech gas cap.best advice is go to garage and check error codes. tom

Break the dash and put a piece of electrician's tape over the light.
Seriously - what do you really expect from a post like this? You'd best be served by taking your car to a mechanic.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net