My 2018 GMC Savana Wont Start

I have a 2018 GMC Savana. It was running well until yesterday. I filled the gas tank, got in it, and the damn thing wont start. The gas gauge says "Gas Overfilled". I guess I must have put too much gas in the
tank, which must make it not start. It wont even turn over. That light keeps flashing. How do I remove some gas?