Need a 350, 307 or 260??

Does anyone need any Oldsmobile 350, 307 or 260 engines? I have two 350's complete, two 307's complete and one 260 broken down to a block but have eberything with it including carb. I also have two BOP 350 trannys. One has
new front and real seals. I have no need for them and need to clean out my shop because I have two big blocks I am currently working on.
where are you located? and how much do you want for the 350's?
I am in SW GA. Email me @ snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net and I will get back to you on the prices

I am in SW GA. Email me @ snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net I will get back to you on the prices
Olds motors? What years, mileage and condition??
I will get back to you on