Need a body shop in Toronto

Hi all.
Would any one tell me the name of any honest, reputable, fair priced, bodyshops *waits patiently for hysterical laughter to die down* in Toronto?
I would also like to know if there are any places that sell after market fibreglass front fenders (passenger side) for 92 trackers/sidekicks (not including wreckers). Thanks