Need a part

I have a 1992 GMC Sierra with the 4.3 and my altenator/power steering mount bracket broke. All 3 tabs that hold the altenator failed. Not sure why but oh well it did. I called all my local junk yards and there are none to be found. Do any of you have one or know of one that is for sale. If so how much? As a last resort I will weld the one I have but with the cheap cast aluminum it won't hold for long.

Reply to
SID

try emailing snipped-for-privacy@roadtestedparts.com

Reply to