Need Correct name of part gone on 92 buick Regal

Hello, Im would like to know the correct name for a part im looking for, I would call it a torson bar (spelling). This part is a metal arm about 20
inchs long that has a bushings at each end. one mounts to the body of car under the back seat other mount to the back wheel. I cannot drive the car to a garage because with this arm off, if i hit a bump there is a possibility that the wheel with hit back fender. Anyone know the correct name of this arm, I hate phoneing for parts that I don't no correct name. thanks.
I think you mean the trailing arm. Easy job to do yourself. Don't even have to take the wheel off.

car
That's the trailing arm. Very simple to replace. If you really don't want to replace it yourself, just drive it to the shop. You won't hit the fender with the rear wheel. I wouldn't drive like Mario Andretti, but for normal driving, it will handle the trip.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Not in any that I have seen. I'm not saying a conclusive "no" to your comment, just that I've never encountered this in the Regal. Easy to verify though.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Thanks Guys, I now have the arm off. Only need to find an replacement now. Front nut was really stubborn but a bit of heat and alot of cursing fixed that. There were no brake lines attached to it, only an electrical wire.