Need Dash for 1985 G20 van

Tried to paint the dash to my van but it has had so much silicon rubbed into it I cant get it to paint very well. What other year vans had dashes that
would replace this one. I saw some at the local junkyard that had the big square instrument cluster that looked like they might fit. I would not mind the new look if everything fits.