Need help with 1991 Buick Park Avenue

I had the headliner replaced in my 91 Park Ave. I noticed yesterday that every time I put it in reverse, the front overhead map lights go on. I don't think I noticed that before. Does this happen on your car. I am thinking that the wires got switched when the new headliner was installed. If you have this car, would you check to see if this happens in your car. Should these map lights come on when the door is open? My dome light in the middle of the ceiling does come on in this situation but not the map lights.

If you know anything about this, I would appreciate a response. Perhaps you can give me enough information so I can direct the headliner how to fix the problem.

Thanks

Reply to
jplasater

That is faulty. My '91 Park never did anything funny like that. Take it back to the guys who last worked on it, and make them fix it.

---Bob Gross---

Reply to
Robertwgross