Need help with changing serpinetine belt for '93 Sedan Deville

I can't seem to figure out which part (alternator, a/c compressor, p/s pump) that I'm supposed to loosen to change the serpinetine belt for my car. If
anyone has any previous experience in changing a serpinetine belt on this particular car, I would greatly appreciate any assisstance. -- Thanks in advance.
If it's like Momma's 91Brougham 5.7 litre there is a tensioner pulley that swings up or down and then you slip the belt off. Look for a small pulley with either a 18 mm nut on it or a square hole for a 3/8 or 1/2 ' drive ratchet to fit into.
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE ~_~_~258,600 miles_~_~~_
What particular car are you speaking of? I know my 98 GM pickup has a tensioner pully that you slip a 3/8" ratchet head into and turn CClockwise about a quarter to third of a turn with one hand, and use the other to slip the belt off, then CAREFULLY release tension on pully. To replace reverse the procedure, but you will need to turn lots more than what you needed to remove the belt usually. Course not knowing what partiucular car you are speaking of i am just making a wild ass guess.

pump)

If I recall, the tensioner is to the right of the alternator. Turn the tensioner bolt (not the center one) clockwise to remove belt tension.
I finally got to the part that I supposed to lift up using a 1/2 inch ratchet and was able to lift up the pulley so I could remove the belt and I have successfully replaced the belt. Once again, thanks to everybody who replied to my message and I appreciate you for your help.
Thank you, Mark T

pump)
You loosen the alternator FIRST, check to see if you have a spring loaded TENSIONER on the car...all will be revealed

pump)
you dont need to loosen the alt. take the load off the belt by moving the idler on the tesioner.

the 4.9L ??? there's a spring loaded tensioner. pay close attention tot he water pump pulley bolts. they're famous for cracking the pulleys around the bolt holes on these, and the pulley usually gives out shortly after the new belt goes on. Chip