Need help with Olds Alero Window, Sunroof, Exhaust, Etc

I am looking for some help fixing/maitaining my 2000 oldsmobile alero. The first problem I am having is the passenger side window goes partly off-track, but only when the window is brought all the way down where you
cannot see the glass anymore (any opening of lesser amounts does not cause the problem). Do I need to purchase and replace the window track? How do the tracks work and what does it require for parts and tools?
The second problem I had is the sunroof stuck about 15% open. It happened only once and I cannot recreate the problem. Even so I'm wondering if anyone has had a similar problem with GM sunroofs. Also I think I should do some maintenance on it, cleaning the tracks and regreasing. Does anyone have a good idea how to do this? Also, what type of grease/lubricant should be used?
Third, I am trying to install a hidden hitch for use with a small trailer on my alero. The problem I am running into revolves around my razzi ground effect package (I do not want to cut my rear bumper). Which leaves me hoping someone has had a custom hitch installed and has advice for a fabricator? Or if anyone has any other ideas.
Finally, I am wondering if anyone has installed a Borla exhaust on their Alero or Grand Am. I want to put the borla exhaust for the grand am onto my car (which has pipes on each side) and am wondering if anyone has done this successfully. I imagine there is nothing different under the alero that would prevent dual pipes as it and the grand am are nearly identical cars. Any help or information would be appreciated.
Thank you for all your help Dave Martinelli
If I remember correctly there are plastic guides that sanp on to the glass. These ride in the tracks. The lower corner of the glass has a hole in it to snap on the guides. Best thing to do is take off the door panel and look inside. Maybe feel in the bottom of the door for any guides or parts that broke..???