Need interior & soft body parts

I have a 1987 GM S-15 p/u with 217k miles on it - want to keep it for another 200k
But it's getting pretty ratty-looking. I can find normal body parts (fenders, tailgate, etc), but I'm having
trouble with interior and "soft" body parts. Need a complete new dash (due to traditional GM "dash rot", new window channels & fuzzies, door seals, etc.
Any suggestions?
Try a catalog from here: http://www.lmctruck.com/chevy_truck_cat_page.htm