Need parts for my 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra

I have a 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra that is champagne colored. The plastic horn buttons that are mounted on the steering wheel are both broken. Where can I find replacement buttons? Thanks.

Maybe the dealer, but that's pretty old - dealer may not be able to get them. Maybe he can get a complete steering wheel if not. Have you tried salvage yards yet? They will most likely sell you just the whole steering wheel.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 20:19:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMjuno.com (Jack) wrote:

I'd start with these folks. You'll probably have to buy the whole steering wheel.
http://www.lkq.com
Or see if LKQ / A&R are listing in your local phone book. I haven't looked for a part yet they haven't been able to find.